Saturday, December 27, 2014

from Dad's Journal


In a lot of dad's journals, there is no clear entry date. Some don't even have a year noted, but this one does. Dad would schedule time to get away by himself in the woods, sometimes for weeks. Several friends were very gracious to offer their camphouse or trailer for him to use. Either he needed to recharge his batteries or he needed to work on writing something and for this he had to break away from the distractions or just the business of doing good works. In this way, dad reminded me of Jesus. He also would often retreat by himself to be alone with the Father.
But He Himself would often slip away to the wilderness and pray. ( Luke 5:16)
============================================ 
3/13/07 Camphouse Tues P.M. 

Lord Jesus, I open my heart to you. How can I please you the most?

My son it pleases me the most when you pray and listen so that we can have conversation with each other. Through this communion I will renew your mind and give direction for the future. Do not worry about the manuals. Read my word and books that feed your soul. When you are ready I will baptize you again in my Spirit and you will write under my inspiration. Be patient and continue to walk with me. I hear your prayer's in both languages. When you sing in the Spirit, my angels sing with you and it brings pleasure to my heart when my creation fulfills the purpose that I created them for. I am pleased my son when you come to spend time with me alone. I love you more, much more, than you are capable of understanding until you get to heaven. ==============================================================================================

 Postscript from dean: I bet dad fully understands that love now! Merry Christmas dad. Happy Birthday Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment