Wednesday, December 31, 2014

7/23/2000




Lord Jesus, I come before you to ask for your manifest presence today in the Camp.  For the graduation service and board meeting.  Help me Savior to be led by your spirit. I love you Lord.

My Son, I await your coming to be with me.  I have so much I want to teach you but you give me so little of your time.  Your physical infirmities were meant to enrich your life but you have not responded the way I want you to.  Set your heart to seek my face.  Look beyond the present to eternity and then ask for things that will have eternal meaning.  I have given you the attention of world leaders.  Serve them and bind your heart to them and I will spread Dunklin around the world.  The next generation will fulfill the destiny for the Camp but you have to be an important part in what I have yet for you to do.  Practice the health things I have given you.  Start writing the books and I will restore your health.  I love you my dear son.  Do not forget this for one moment.  You are a much beloved son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment