Sunday, December 28, 2014

7/26/2000

Lord, I have finally arrived at a retreat to seek your face and to hear your word. My mind is still spinning from busyness but I am trying to settle down and focus on you.   Where do you want me to start?

My son I have blessed you with great favor with many people.  Your retreat is part of my blessing.  I have blessed you to see the beauty of my nature.  Each plant and animal is perfectly fitted for its environment.  Only mankind has failed to fulfill my intended purpose.  Your time on earth is finishing but I will let you live to see the fulfillment of the visions I have put in your heart.  Because you have not sought fame and fortune for yourself, I will prosper the ministries I put in your heart.  I will bring your family into my kingdom as I have promised you.  Rest in my arms until your soul is refreshed then I will help you write the manuals.  Remember Mickey, I am your father and I love you.  I have chosen you as I choose Dunklin to build bridges to people in bondage.  My presence is upon you and I will enjoy the retreat with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment