Sunday, January 18, 2015

Mary

Yesterday, in a private family ceremony, we placed the ashes of dad's old and worn out body in the cross on Prayer Island.  Finally done.  More tears shed.  I miss him so much.  But I can only imagine how great he feels in his new body.  A more emphatic "Wonderful" I bet is what he would say.

Dean





8/16/11.....

Lord, have we pleased you today?

Yes my son, I asked you to move your life out of Martha's busy kitchen and to learn to be like Mary who sat at my feet to hear my words where I taught her the Gospel of the kingdom. 
The judgement on America is caused by greed and corruption of the political leaders.  But the people have followed them into moral and spiritual darkness.  
But I am sending new Cities of Refuge that are lighthouses that direct people out of the storms of addiction into the shelter of my love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment